Friday, March 5, 2010

well holey-moley, me oh my, you're the apple of my eye (F x's 3 Series #4)

It's a Friday.

1.) Senator Ashburn. All I have to say about this one - FAIL. 
2.) OK Go has an amazing new video. And when I say amazing, I mean, AH-MAZ-ING.
3.) Louise Rennison's teen novel Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging has been turned in to a movie. Yes, I am a little behind in noticing this, but I watched it this passed weekend, and it's fabulously hilarious. Read the series. Watch the movie. Do it. Every teen girl/person should do so. 
4.) Rousseau. The hippy in me is so very happy reading his discourses. (I should note that I absolutely loathe political philosophy readings, so it is indeed a great day for america when I willingly read this stuff)
5.) Washington, DC made gay marriage legal! HURRAY !!! what a lovely step in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment