Wednesday, October 14, 2009

shed your love, shed your love (MSB Series #4)

Today on the bus...

... I got off at my stop to go home, and a man was sitting in the bus shelter (noteworthy because it was a very nice sunny day) drinking, what i could smell was booze, out of a bottle wrapped in brown paper bag. I thought that only happened in movies... or as a joke when drinking with friends...

... the woman across from me was carrying on a two sided conversation. With herself. There were a lot of vehement "Yes!" 's and "No!" 's ...

... a man got on with (what I'm going to assume was) his toddler daughter. She was grinning and squirming, obviously pleased to be taking a ride on the bus. She would point at things, watch the people around her with wide eyes, and engage the people closest to them in conversation. The best part of all of this though was the guy sitting next to her, who couldn't help grinning at how cute she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment