Sunday, October 25, 2009

all you need is time, when you're cold and when you're tired, when things just aren't well (T&S Series #2)

This latest mix is Music for a Rainy Day, just because it's rained a hell of a lot over the last few days, and I don't know about you but I get into one of those musical funks where I just want it to warm me up, dry me off, and put into a little cocoon of good vibrations.



Half the times I listen to this collection of songs I think they're sad. The other half of the time I think they're happy. Who knows. Maybe it depends on the weather. Good thing about rainy days though, is that they can be both. You can jump in puddles, pretend to be Gene Kelly, or play the wicked witch, stay inside, and commiserate with the weather man. I like to do both.


No comments:

Post a Comment